XENPOZYME (olipudase alfa-rpcp) is indicated for treatment of non–central nervous system manifestations of acid sphingomyelinase deficiency (ASMD) in adult and pediatric patients.
Administration and Dosage:
- Prior to initiating treatment, verify pregnancy status in females of reproductive potential and obtain baseline transaminase levels
- Consider pretreating with antihistamines, antipyretics, and/or corticosteroids.
- Adults: Recommended starting dose is 0.1 mg/kg administered as an intravenous infusion.
- Pediatrics: Recommended starting dose is 0.03 mg/kg administered as an intravenous infusion.
- See Full Prescribing Information for the recommended dose escalation and maintenance dosage, dosage modifications to reduce the risk of adverse reactions, and preparation and administration instructions.
Common Side Effects:
Hypersensitivity reactions, including severe reactions known as anaphylaxis, may occur during and after XENPOZYME treatment.
Please read the full Prescribing Information and Medication Guide for CIMZIA® and discuss any questions you have with your doctor.
Ready to Schedule an Appointment?
Please CLICK HERE to get started.
XENPOZYME is a hydrolytic lysosomal sphingomyelin-specific enzyme indicated for treatment of non–central nervous system manifestations of acid sphingomyelinase deficiency (ASMD) in adult and pediatric patients.