PROLIA® is indicated to treat:
- Postmenopausal Women with Osteoporosis at high risk for fracture
- Men with Osteoporosis at high risk for fracture
- Women at high risk for fracture receiving adjuvant aromatase inhibitor therapy for breast cancer
- Men at high risk for fracture receiving therapy for nonmetastatic prostate cancer
- Glucocorticoid induced oseoporosis in men and women at high risk for fracture
PROLIA, Denosumab, is a RANKL inhibitor used for the treatment of various diseases of overactive bone resorption. Administration of PROLIA is by 1 subcutaneous injection every 6 months.
For more information, click here to visit the manufacturer’s website: https://www.prolia.com/
Ready to Start with Specialty Infusion?
It’s easy to transition your treatment to Specialty Infusion. Here’s how it works:
Ask your doctor to send a prescription, clinical notes, demographics and your insurance card.
One of our Care Coordinators will contact you to confirm receipt of your referral and provide guidance on the next steps.
Your Care Coordinator will contact your insurance company to conduct an investigation of benefits and initiate authorization to ensure coverage of your treatment.
Our team works diligently to expedite the authorization process. Once approval is obtained, your Care Coordinator will contact you to schedule an appointment.