Ruxience is an FDA-approved biosimilar to Rituxan® (rituximab)
Administration and Dosage:
Use appropriate aseptic technique. Parenteral drug products should be inspected visually for particulate matter and discoloration prior to administration. RUXIENCE should be a clear to slightly opalescent, colorless to pale brownish-yellow liquid. Do not use vial if particulates or discoloration is present.
Use a sterile needle and syringe to prepare RUXIENCE. Withdraw the necessary amount of RUXIENCE and dilute to a final concentration of 1 mg/mL to 4 mg/mL in an infusion bag containing either 0.9% Sodium Chloride, USP, or 5% Dextrose Injection, USP. Gently invert the bag to mix the solution. Do not mix or dilute with other drugs. Discard any unused portion left in the vial.
Common Side Effects:
- Infusion-related reactions
- Infections (may include fever, chills)
- Body aches
Please see full Prescribing Information and Medication Guide including Patient Information.
Ready to Schedule an Appointment?
Please CLICK HERE to get started.
RUXIENCE® (rituximab-pvvr) is a prescription medicine used to treat adults with:
- Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma (NHL): alone or with other chemotherapy medicines
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL): with the chemotherapy medicines fludarabine and cyclophosphamide
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA): with another prescription medicine called methotrexate, to reduce the signs and symptoms of moderate to severe active RA, after treatment with at least one other medicine called a tumor necrosis factor (TNF) antagonist has been used and did not work well enough
- Granulomatosis with Polyangiitis (GPA) (Wegener’s Granulomatosis) and Microscopic Polyangiitis (MPA): with glucocorticoid