CEREZYME® is the ONLY ERT (enzyme replacement therapy) that has shown long-term efficacy and safety in multiple studies over 20 years and has been prescribed for over 25 years.
Administration and Dosage:
Therapy with Cerezyme should be directed by physicians knowledgeable in the management of
patients with Gaucher disease.
The recommended dosage of Cerezyme based upon disease severity ranges from 2.5 units/kg three times a week to 60 units/kg once every two weeks. For patients weighing 18 kg and greater, infuse the diluted Cerezyme solution over 1 to 2 hours. For patients weighing less than 18 kg, infuse the diluted Cerezyme solution over 2 hours.
Common Side Effects:
- Adverse reactions reported in adults include back pain, chills, dizziness,
fatigue, headache, hypersensitivity reactions, nausea, pyrexia, and
- Adverse reactions reported in pediatric patients 2 years of age and older are
similar to adults.
Please see full Prescribing Information including Patient Information.
Ready to Schedule an Appointment?
Please CLICK HERE to get started.
Cerezyme® (imiglucerase) for injection is indicated for treatment of adults and pediatric patients 2 years of age and older with Type 1 Gaucher disease that results in one or more of the following conditions:
- anemia (low red blood cell count)
- thrombocytopenia (low blood platelet count)
- bone disease
- hepatomegaly or splenomegaly (enlarged liver or spleen)