BRIUMVI is indicated for the treatment of relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis (MS), to include clinically isolated syndrome, relapsing-remitting disease, and active secondary progressive disease, in adults.
Administration and Dosage:
- Hepatitis B virus screening and quantitative serum immunoglobulin screening are required before first dose.
- Pre-medicate with methylprednisolone (or an equivalent corticosteroid) and an antihistamine (e.g., diphenhydramine) prior to each infusion.
- Administer BRIUMVI by intravenous infusion.
- First Infusion: 150 mg intravenous infusion
- Second Infusion: 450 mg intravenous infusion two weeks after the first infusion
- Subsequent Infusions: 450 mg intravenous infusion 24 weeks after the first infusion and every 24 weeks thereafter
- Must be diluted in 0.9% Sodium Chloride Injection, USP prior to administration
- Monitor patients closely during and for at least one hour after the completion of the first two infusions. Post-infusion monitoring of subsequent infusions is at physician discretion unless infusion reaction and/or hypersensitivity has been observed.
Common Side Effects:
Infusion reactions, upper and lower respiratory tract infections, herpes infections, extremity pain, insomnia, and fatigue.
Please read the full Prescribing Information and Medication Guide for CIMZIA® and discuss any questions you have with your doctor.
Ready to Schedule an Appointment?
Please CLICK HERE to get started.
BRIUMVI is a CD20-directed cytolytic antibody indicated for the treatment of relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis (MS), to include clinically isolated syndrome, relapsing-remitting disease, and active secondary progressive disease, in adults